Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Friday, May 11, 2012
Sunday, May 6, 2012
I've had this pattern for over a year now called "MADAME" by Arley Berryhill. This will be my first "Stump" doll. I usually give them legs, but this doll is in a full length, tight dress. No legs needed.
I'm determined to finish this doll. I will post how far I get each day.
- Pattern "MADAME" by Arley Berryhill
- "Skin" Fabric 15"x20" I like to use high quality quilting muslin
- Body/Dress Fabric 1/2 yard (woven cotton, satin, brocade or metallic can be used. I'm using bridle satin, it is sturdier that other satin's and is easier to sew with.
- Polyester stuffing for the body.
- Wire - 16 to 21 gauge for armature 21"
- Water soluble chalk pencil
- Good fabric scissors
- Sewing machine
- Thread that matches your fabric
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FINISHED DOLL. I changed her name to"Countess Monte